||Business Development Specialist
Canadian Land Access Systems (CLAS) is seeking a proven sales/business development executive.
With over 6,000 member landowner properties and growing every day, we need to add to our team.
CLAS is fast-growing online land access initiative that provides rural landowners and leaseholders easy and efficient control over who can access their property, why and when.
CLAS offers property protection, personal privacy and fresh sources of revenue to the property owner.
We offer a generous compensation package inclusive of base salary, paid expenses, commission and corporate share options.
If you are a sales/business development professional with a proven record of success ideally within the agribusiness sector and are serious about making a real difference in your career,you could be the person we are looking for.
As the Senior Sales/Business Development Manager within Commerx Corporation you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and a competitive mentality who is excited to work follow-up with current and prospective customers to grow and develop new business.
· Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within a team environment.
· Follow up with leads to create new streams of revenue for Commerx's services.
· Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
· Cultivate, evaluate and negotiate sound agreements and contracts.
Related experience to one or more of the following:
· Software development sales, IT Sales, Web application sales, Telecom services sales.
· Relevant Education, training and experience.
· Proven success in evaluating and developing new business and managing sales cycle.
· Can work independently and manage time
· Proven track record of penetrating and expanding accounts.
· Ability to interact at all levels of organization.
Some of the Perks at Commerx:
· A fun, casual, goal-oriented work environment
· Great office south of downtown with free parking
· Flexible start time
· Competitive base salary with significant bonus and commission potential
· Personal Time Off (PTO) concept
· Continuing education programs
· Benefit program
· Business expenses paid