· Significant career history with Ciena or Ciena Equipments
· Must be willing to work on site in at least 2 of the following areas: Installation, Commissioning, and Testing.
· Significant career history in both the voice & data technical fields.
· Not required to be an expert in all categories, but must have deep industry experience/knowledge to fluently interact with both internal teams and external teaming partner organizations across the variety of telecom/IT based service categories on a technical level.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external teams/employees/partners.
· Technical writing skills are preferred, but not required.
· Must possess ability to digest significant amounts of technical volume data and pick out key components toward the mission objectives for the team towards a successful solution development.
· Successful candidates may have diverse career backgrounds in Telecom Carriers (wireline/wireless/cable/fiber/etc.), MSP (Managed Service Provider), or similar communities along the way.
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
· Need strong skills leading Technical calls with Partners / Providers
· High school diploma or GED or other related certifications.